Faux Gingerbread House
For yearsssss, I’ve wanted to make faux gingerbread houses I could use every year and add to them. My goal is to have a full faux gingerbread replica of Main Street in Disney World one day! 🥰 For now, I started with 3 Faux gingerbread houses and I couldn’t be happier!
- Decorating tips (I used a round #2)
- Paper Mache Houses (Any kind of house works too)
1. Prep the decorating tip with the piping bag. Cut the tip off of the piping bag, insert the coupler from the top, add the tip, and screw the tip secure with the 2nd coupler piece.
2. Mix some of the modeling paste with some water. Add the water a little at a time until the consistency is soft but NOT watery. This will allow for the paste to flow smoothly out of the piping tip.
3. Once the modeling paste is ready, fill the prepped piping bag.
4. Lay the Paper Mache house on its back to begin decorating. Allow about 30 minutes of drying before moving on to the next side of the house until completing it.
That’s it! Pretty simple process and beautiful outcome!