DIY Oversized Balloon Mistletoe
This idea came about from my love for all things over-sized! As I always do, before jumping into any project, I searched on the internet and didn't find anything like what I had in mind. This would be the perfect decor for a Holiday party photo backdrop!
- 20- Lime Green 160q balloons
- 12- White 5" balloons
- 12- Lime Green 5" balloons
- Red Ribbon (3-4" in width)
- Insert the lime green 160 balloons into the 5" balloons using the distortion technique.
- Attach 160 balloons to 5 of the distorted 5" balloons at different lengths.
- Using glue dots, attach the other distorted 5" green balloons to the long balloons. This will be an organic process and should be based of personal style.
- Once all the green balloons have been attached, tie them together using a remnant piece of long balloon.
- Blow up the white balloons very small and tie. Attach them using glue dots to different parts of the green balloons.
- Finish off the over-sized mistletoe with a red bow!