Back to School Notebook Paper backdrop
This oversized Notebook paper backdrop is a fun AND easy way to make a cute Back To School prop! You can customize and use as a photo backdrop!
- Small cup or round object to trace around
- 1- 40x60" Foamboard
- 1- 20x30" Foamboard (to make supports)
- Sharpie Paint Markers (Blue and Pink)
- Black Sharpie
- Using a ruler and a pencil, mark from the left side of the Foamboard 6". Make a 4 marks to then connect with the pink Sharpie Marker.
- Measure from the top of the Foamboard, 9". This will be the first blue line of the notebook paper.
- Beginning from the first blue line, measure 3" all the way to the bottom of the Foamboard.
- With the Blue Marker, connect all the measured marks to make the notebook lines.
- Using something round, trace 3 circles on the left margin of the notebook backdrop with a black sharpie.
Can't wait to see what you come up with!!
Leave a comment