DIY Balloon Pumpkin on a Stick!
My kids’ school doesn’t allow candy for Halloween goodies, so I’m always in search of cool giveaways! Balloons are perfect for this!
- Pumpkin Stem Template (PDF or SVG)
- Pumpkin Leaf Template (PDF or SVG)
- 1- 11” Jack O Lantern Balloon
- 1- Micro Cup & Micro Balloon Stick
- Green Cardstock
- Tan Cardstock
- Green Pipe Cleaner
- Inflate 11” Balloon with 14 pumps and tie.
- Secure balloon to Balloon Stick
- Cut our templates, trace onto cardstock, and cut out
- Using a low temp Hot Glue gun, adhere the stem and leaf to the top of the balloon.
- Take the pipe cleaner and cut it in half.
- Roll each piece around a pencil
- Hot glue it to the back of the stem on top of the tab.